"RPX Insight is essential to helping in-house legal departments and outside counsel operate smarter and more efficiently," said
RPX Insight combines the essentials of litigation monitoring with proprietary news and analysis on a single platform designed to promote data-driven decision-making. Built in-house over the past six years and provided previously only as a resource for RPX clients, RPX Insight offers subscribers a comprehensive view of patent litigation matters, allowing them to research related cases, gain a complete understanding of involved parties through proprietary RPX research, and study the patents-in-litigation, all in one place.
"Too often, a lawyer will need to use multiple services to fully understand the scope of a matter that lands on her desk, forcing strategy to the back burner while research takes center stage," said
Specifically, RPX Insight subscribers benefit from:
- Litigation intelligence, including details on all patent suits filed in district court since 2000, all PTAB petitions, and ITC investigations.
- Information on any US patent published since 1976, with statistics and visualizations on assignment and litigation histories.
- Proprietary campaign perspective that groups matters by underlying patents and litigating entities, providing a holistic view of the monetization effort across jurisdictions.
- Litigation campaign assessments containing detailed information on the involved parties, historic strategies, and patent sources.
- Customized alerts allowing subscribers to receive push notifications on their matters, entities of interest, or patents.
- Entity profiles built from RPX research and intelligence on select entities, including their affiliations, litigation patterns, and patent acquisitions.
- News and RPX analysis of recent trends, notable litigation events, and patent transactions.
To learn more about RPX Insight, visit insight.rpxcorp.com.
As of March 31, 2017, RPX had invested over $2 billion to acquire more than 17,500 US and international patent assets and rights on behalf of over 300 clients in eight key sectors: automotive, consumer electronics and PCs, E-commerce and software, financial services, media content and distribution, mobile communications and devices, networking, and semiconductors.
RPX subsidiary Inventus is a leading international discovery management provider focused on reducing the costs and risks associated with the discovery process through the effective use of technology solutions. Inventus has been providing litigation support services to corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies since 1991.
Investor Relations Contact:
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rpx-corporation-launches-rpx-insight-300485641.html
News Provided by Acquire Media