SAN FRANCISCO, July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RPX Corporation (NASDAQ: RPXC), the leading provider of patent risk and discovery management solutions, today introduced RPX Insight, the most complete patent litigation intelligence SaaS platform available.
"RPX Insight is essential to helping in-house legal departments and outside counsel operate smarter and more efficiently," said Marty Roberts, Chief Executive Officer and President of RPX. "RPX Insight puts in context the most important information for handling patent matters—all in one dashboard—whether it's confronting multiple litigations and the associated risks or staying up-to-date on an individual matter."
RPX Insight combines the essentials of litigation monitoring with proprietary news and analysis on a single platform designed to promote data-driven decision-making. Built in-house over the past six years and provided previously only as a resource for RPX clients, RPX Insight offers subscribers a comprehensive view of patent litigation matters, allowing them to research related cases, gain a complete understanding of involved parties through proprietary RPX research, and study the patents-in-litigation, all in one place.
"Too often, a lawyer will need to use multiple services to fully understand the scope of a matter that lands on her desk, forcing strategy to the back burner while research takes center stage," said Seth Besse, Vice President, Product Management and Data Solutions. "Rather than logging into one service to research a litigation and then logging into another to see how the patents-in-suit are connected, RPX Insight pulls all of the information relevant to that matter together into one, easy to use interface, allowing the lawyer to get back to the matter at hand."
Specifically, RPX Insight subscribers benefit from:
- Litigation intelligence, including details on all patent suits filed in district court since 2000, all PTAB petitions, and ITC investigations.
- Information on any US patent published since 1976, with statistics and visualizations on assignment and litigation histories.
- Proprietary campaign perspective that groups matters by underlying patents and litigating entities, providing a holistic view of the monetization effort across jurisdictions.
- Litigation campaign assessments containing detailed information on the involved parties, historic strategies, and patent sources.
- Customized alerts allowing subscribers to receive push notifications on their matters, entities of interest, or patents.
- Entity profiles built from RPX research and intelligence on select entities, including their affiliations, litigation patterns, and patent acquisitions.
- News and RPX analysis of recent trends, notable litigation events, and patent transactions.
To learn more about RPX Insight, visit insight.rpxcorp.com.
RPX Corporation (NASDAQ: RPXC) is the leading provider of patent risk and discovery management solutions. Since its founding in 2008, RPX has introduced efficiency to the patent market by providing a rational alternative to litigation. The San Francisco-based company's pioneering approach combines principal capital, deep patent expertise, and client contributions to generate enhanced patent buying power. By acquiring patents and patent rights, RPX helps to mitigate and manage patent risk for its growing client network.
As of March 31, 2017, RPX had invested over $2 billion to acquire more than 17,500 US and international patent assets and rights on behalf of over 300 clients in eight key sectors: automotive, consumer electronics and PCs, E-commerce and software, financial services, media content and distribution, mobile communications and devices, networking, and semiconductors.
RPX subsidiary Inventus is a leading international discovery management provider focused on reducing the costs and risks associated with the discovery process through the effective use of technology solutions. Inventus has been providing litigation support services to corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies since 1991.
Investor Relations Contact:
Market Street Partners
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rpx-corporation-launches-rpx-insight-300485641.html
SOURCE RPX Corporation